- 9.00 to 10.00: Transfer by Bus from – “Subaugusta” Metro station, Line A, in Rome to Castel Gandolfo
- 10.00 to 12.00: – Visit to the Gardens and the Apostolic Palace Museum in Castel Gandolfo – Multilingual Audio Guide
- 12.00 to 13.00: Visit Church of St. Thomas of Villanova and the Fountain attributed to Bernini (Fountain Restoration Project)
- 13.00 to 15.00: Lunch
- 15.00 to 17.00: Walk around the town for shopping. Alternatively: walk along the lakeside
- 17.00 to 18.00: Transfer by Bus from Castel Gandolfo to “Subaugusta” Metro station A
Price: 100,00 EUR per person
- Trip from Rome (Subaugusta stop – Metro A) and back by bus;
- Shuttle service to the lake and back;
- Entrance tickets to the Gardens and the Museum with multilingual audio guide;
- Lunch, drinks included.
Excluded: tips, personal expenses and anything else not included in the price package listed above.
Proceeds from the event, after deduction of expenses, will be wholly and exclusively used for the restoration of the Bernini fountain in Piazza della Libertà in Castel Gandolfo.
The timings and the organizations of the visits and other events will depend on the actual number of participants, but times of arrival and departure will remain unchanged.
The detailed program will be provided at check-in along with any other information to better appreciate the visit.
Anyone wishing to come to Castel Gandolfo by their own means is requested to advise accordingly in the booking form.
Cars should be parked along the lake-front using the special whole day (“Tariffa giornaliera”) parking tariff.
A shuttle bus service will be available to take participants to the departure points for the visits and Piazza della Libertà and back to the lake-front .
A shuttle bus service will be available from the bus arrival station in the centre of Castel Gandolfo (near the entrances to the Vatican area) and Lake Albano / Castel Gandolfo (lake-front) to allow participants also to visit the lake (more details on the “How to get there” page).