The Rotary Club of Rome Castelli Romani (the “Rotary”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in accordance with the methods described in this statement (the “Statement”). The protection of personal information entrusted to us is of utmost importance to Rotary. This Statement describes the types of data that may be collected by us or provided by users when they visit the site that refer to the Club: www.rotarycastelliromani.it (the “Site”) as well as our mode , purpose and the scope of communication and dissemination of such data. This Statement applies to data collected by us:
- Through the Site.
- By e-mail, text messages and other electronic messages exchanged between the user and the site.
- Via PC applications or mobile devices, which can be downloaded from the Site and that established between the site and the user interaction direct, unmediated by browsers.
- In the interactions between the user and our advertising and our applications on third-party websites (or through services provided by third parties), when those pages that link to this Statement.
It does not refer to the data:
- Collected by Rotary in other ways that are not online or via web sites operated by third parties;
- Collected by third parties, even with the content or application of their property (including the contents of an advertising nature) that may be linked to this Site or accessible from the Site.
This Statement explains the methods and the data processing procedures adopted by us. Users who do not accept our terms and procedures are requested to refrain from using the Website. By visiting the Site, you implicitly accept the conditions set forth in this document. The Statement can be regularly amended (v. Changes to this). The continued use of the Site after changes contribution constitutes acceptance of the same by the user. Microsoft recommends that you periodically review the Privacy to catch up on any changes. In case of doubts of interpretation or otherwise, it shall prevail in the English language.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
By users of our Site we collect different types of data, including:
- Data that could personally identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address or telephone number ( “Personal Data”);
- Data concerning the user without personally identify as age, gender, language preferences, skills, date of birth;
- Data concerning the user’s Internet connection, the devices used to access the Site, and other information will concern the use.
This information is collected:
When the user it will provide it directly.
- Automatically while browsing the site.
- Among the information collected automatically, there may be details on how to use, IP addresses, data collected via cookies and other tracking systems.
- By third parties commissioned by us for providing services.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We collect information from you through the Site, including:
- Information provided by filling in forms on the Website, such as for recording in Rotary.org through Member Access, to make donations to The Rotary Foundation, to register for certain services (eg., Ideas.rotary.org), for post comments or notices or to request other services. Personal information may also be requested to those who register in a contest or promotion sponsored by us or those who contact us to discuss an issue in the Site.
- Documentation and copies of correspondence (including e-mail addresses) exchanged with users who contact us.
- Details on transactions and evasion of orders placed through the Site. Financial data or related to payments may be requested to those who make purchases through the Web site prior to the order.
- Information on user searches on the Site.
- In the future could be developed more features for gathering more information.
You may provide personal information because they are published on the Site (the “posted”) or passed on to other users or to third parties (hereinafter collectively referred to “User Content”) correctly. In these cases, the user assumes the risk of the publication and transmission to third parties. Despite the access to certain pages Rotary limits and the user can set some preferences in privacy from your profile, the absolute security of the information can not be guaranteed. Rotary also can not control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you choose to share your own content ..
DETAILS OF USE, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
During the visit or interaction with the Site it may automatically collect certain information relating to the equipment, the browser and the user usage habits, including:
- Details of the visit, for example, traffic data and location, server standard information (log), other data related to communication, and information about the displayed resources and used by the user when they visit the site.
- Computer information and the user’s Internet connection, including the IP address, operating system and browser type.
The automatically collected information is statistical data that does not directly identify you but which allow us to improve the site and provide a more effective and personalized service. They include:
- General information on the size of our audience; Statistics on browser, the popularity of the contents and patterns of use;
- The information needed to streamline the search;
- Information that allows to recognize you on subsequent visits to the Site.
The technologies used for automatic data collection may include cookies (small files placed on your hard drive).
The user can modify your browser setting to decline cookies; in such case, however, the access to certain pages of the site may be prevented. Our system automatically emits cookie unless the user has not set the browser preferences to disable them.
Although we do not carry this information may be provided directly by the user of the automatic personal data collected, or other sources to which the user is connected.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The acquired data about the user, or that the user provides us, including any personal data, are used to:
- Present the user with the Site and its contents;
- Indicate, at the user’s request, information, products or services;
- Achieve the objectives of our own essential activities:
- Observation of Rotary obligations to Rotarians
- Support The Rotary Foundation
- Facilitation of the planning for the Congress and Special Events
- Communication of the organization’s key messages
- Support programs and effectiveness of Rotary International
- Compliance with all legal obligations
- Carry out the activities for which you provided us your data;
- Allow us to meet our obligations and exercising our rights in contracts concluded between us and the user, including all billing and collection of payments;
- Alert you of any changes made to the Site or any products or services offered through the Site;
- Allow the user to use the interactive features of the Site;
- Store information about your preferences and offer contextualized content based on your personal preferences;
- All other purposes of which the user is informed when providing your data.
- All other purposes for which you provide us your consent.
User information may also be used to offer goods and services, our or any third party, to which might be interested. Rotary confirms its commitment not to sell or disclose your information to its members without prior approval of the Central Council. The user who wishes to prevent its data from being used in the manner described above may do so by contacting us.
For more information see Your choices about how to manage our use and disclosure of information.
Rotary can share with third parties without restrictions, information about its users in aggregate form and other information that does not directly identify the user ..
We may also share personal information collected or obtained by the user:
- With service providers and other responsible parties outside to support us in our activities, which are contractually committed not to disclose the data acquired and to use them for the limited purposes for which we have communicated them to him.
- With third parties (with consent of the user), so that they can send you promotional messages about their products or services. These parties are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information to which they will have access and to use it only for the agreed purposes. For more information see Your choices about how to manage our use and disclosure of information.
- To enable us to carry out the activities for which you provided us your data.
- For any other purpose to which the user will be informed when they will be asked to provide such information.
- With your consent.
Personal information collected may also be disclosed:
- To respond to court orders, judicial or legal proceedings and other legal measures imposed by competent authorities.
- If we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Rotary, the Rotary members, Rotary clubs, districts and other Rotary Entity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and to reduce credit risk.
USER’S CHOICES REGARDING TO OUR METHODS OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Rotary has prepared the following mechanisms to allow the user the ability to exercise control over their own data:
- Disclosure of personal information to third-party advertisements. If the user does not want his personal information is shared with third parties not affiliated to Rotary for promotional purposes, it may in certain cases express this preference by logging on to the pages of his profile in the site and set preferences on privacy by checking or unchecking the relevant options. Alternatively you can forward the request by sending an email to rotarycastelliromani.it .
- promotional offers. If the user does not want his contact information is used by Rotary for the promotion of products or of Rotary services or third parties, may in certain cases express this preference by logging on to the pages of his profile in the site and set preferences regarding privacy by checking or unchecking the relevant options. Alternatively you can forward the request by sending an email to rotarycastelliromani.it . If the user has already received a promotional email, you can reply to the sender asking to be removed from distribution lists.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND CHANGES
You can review and edit their own data from the Preferences page of your profile on the Site.
Alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your data or to correct or delete the data it had provided previously. Rotary can not delete the personal data provided by the user without deleting the account. Change requests can be rejected if they are believed to be in violation of law or that may be incorrect.
CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
Rotary does not knowingly collect information about dealing with children or young people under 13, who are advised not to use our website to provide information, register, make purchases, use features that allow the public to post comments or provide personal information including name, address, telephone number, email address, user names or pseudonyms. If we realize that it has collected personal information from a child under 13 years old, in the absence of a demonstrable parental consent we will delete them. Anyone who feels that we have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at rotarycastelliromani.it.
In accordance with the laws in force in the Italian State, users who have residence in Italy have the right to request certain information regarding the possible disclosure of information by us to third parties for marketing purposes. The request can be made by sending an email at rotarycastelliromani.it.
Rotary has adopted measures to protect information relating to users from possible risks of loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information provided by users is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls. Information security also depends on the user. The password given by us to you (or chosen by the user) to allow access to certain sections of our Web site is intended to be kept confidential. The password registered with the site is encrypted to protect you from unauthorized access to their personal data. The user is asked to not give your password to anyone. Similarly, you should exercise caution before releasing information in the sections of our site open to the public, as they may be seen by everyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the complete security of personal information submitted to our site. The user must therefore take the risk of the transmission of personal data. Rotary accepts no responsibility for any breaches of the data and other security measures security settings provided on the Website.
Changes to this statement
Rotary may change, add, edit or remove sections of the following Statement at any time. These changes will be effective immediately with their publication on this page. The date of the last revision of the Information can be found at the bottom of the page. It is up to you periodically consult this document to learn about the updates. Continuing to visit our site, the user gives his implied consent to the changes made to the information.
For questions or clarifications on the Rotary rules adopted to protect privacy or if you feel that Rotary has not acted in accordance with this Statement, please contact us at rotarycastelliromani.it.